The front door of the 1760 Farm House of the Yankee Craftsman
The 80 X 50 Foot Three Story Barn Built in The Early 1930’s
Keith, Bruce, Gary, and Scott look small next to the majestic old barn
The Entrance to Work Shop was the original Carriage House and Two-Seater-Out House (No Longer)
An old foundation we use as a patio. Please feel free to bring a lunch and hang out with Bennington and Tiffany, our full grown miniature horses.
One of the oldest ice houses still standing. The walls are 19″ thick and made of cement and rock. They would cut blocks of ice down at Lake Cochituate and store it here using hay and saw dust. There used to only be one opening on the second floor where window is. The large door on left was cut in by as along with a roof.